Renishaw XR20-W 90 Degree OARS Bracket Mounting Kit Used with 90 Day Warranty.
The XR20-W 90° bracket provides a high specification mounting solution for both 'on' and 'off' axis rotary measurement. The bracket can be mounted with the removable high power magnetic feet or a variety of through holes for direct bolt attachment. The kit is supplied in a heavy duty transport case.
XR20-W rotary axis calibrator overview
XR20-W allows the measurement of rotary axis positional accuracy to within ±1 arc
second. Totally wireless operation and modular mounting systems ensure suitability
for a wide range of machines.
The XR20-W addresses the need for quick and easy testing on a wide range of machines and axis types.
It does this by keeping all the features that made its RX10 predecessor a success, but adding a much simpler set up and operation.
The XR20-W is motorized and data capture is synchronised to axis movement, i.e. no operator intervention required during data capture.
High accuracy and repeatability
Measurement accuracy of ±1 arc second. All Renishaw systems are factory calibrated and delivered with traceable certification.
Use of Renishaw laser system
Provides a high integrity, non-contact reference measurement, remote from the axis under test.
The features above have been carried across from RX10, however the totally new design of XR20-W delivers many additional benefits:
- Lithium batteries and Bluetooth® communications give truly wireless operation
- Provides for easier and quicker set up and avoids issues with trailing cables, eliminating the safety hazard these create
Flexible mounting system
- The measurement system is now separate from the mounting system
- This modular approach allows far simpler and quicker set-up and can be configured for a wide variety of rotary tables, lathes and other rotary axes
Compact and light weight
- Handling and fixing on machine can be achieved single handed
- Easy cost effective transportation
- Clearance issues on machine minimized
Off axis capability
- Off axis rotary software* allows use of XR20-W in many machine configurations where it is difficult to mount the system directly on the machines rotary axis pivot point
- Provides a solution for testing many five axis machines
Integrated target and alignment optics
- Factory set alignment of retro-reflectors to XR20-W measurement axis minimises alignment and resulting measurement errors
- A simple optical alignment aid helps minimise measurement errors. Alignment adjustments can even be made via software, providing quicker and safer working for the operator
Extended auto calibration and pre-test cycles
- Pre-measurement calibration cycle compensates for remaining angular alignment errors
- Data sampling during test overrun detects and sets axis direction sense and axis federate
New data collection software
- RotaryXL enables quicker and more consistent test set up to give faster test results with increased confidence
Why pay retail prices when you can purchase used 90 day warranty from Metrology Parts.
Purchase with Paypal from Metrology Parts a Paypal verified retailer.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. With 33 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sale support.