Features patented RENGAGE? strain gauge technology
Suitable for small to medium machining centres, the OMP400 ultra-compact
probe features patented RENGAGE? strain gauge technology. It delivers
unrivalled submicron performance when applied to complex 3D shapes and
contours. Advanced capabilities include machine tool performance monitoring
and on-machine verification.
Compatibility with all Renishaw optical receivers enables users to upgrade
existing installations. When combined with the very latest modulated transmission
interface, the system offers exceptional resistance to light interference. High
resistance to shock and liquid immersion ensures reliable operation in the
harshest machine shop environments.
Features and benefits
- Rengage technology – proven and patented.
- Exceptional resistance to light interference with modulated transmission.
- 360° transmission envelope.
- Ultra-compact design.
- 3D performance ideal for 5-axis machines.
- 0.25 ?m 2? repeatability.
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for
workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and tool
measurement. allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector
Compatible interfaces / transmission units – OMI?2, OMI?2C, OMI?2T, OSI with OMM?2.
For quick-start guides and installation guides, go to hardware support –