New in Box OMP400 Probe Kit with 1 Year Warranty.
Renishaw current retail price on this probe kit is $4781.00
OMP400 high-accuracy machine probe
For workpiece inspection and job set-up on small to medium machining centers and small multi-tasking machines.
Unrivalled 3D accuracy and repeatability.
Reliable modulated optical transmission.
Features patented RENGAGE? strain gauge technology
Suitable for small to medium machining centres, the OMP400 ultra-compact
probe features patented RENGAGE? strain gauge technology. It delivers
unrivalled submicron performance when applied to complex 3D shapes
and contours. Advanced capabilities include machine tool performance
monitoring and on-machine verification.
Compatibility with all Renishaw optical receivers enables users to upgrade
existing installations. When combined with the very latest modulated
transmission interface, the system offers exceptional resistance to light
interference. High resistance to shock and liquid immersion ensures reliable
operation in the harshest machine shop environments.
Features and benefits
- Rengage technology – proven and patented.
- Exceptional resistance to light interference with modulated transmission.
- 360° transmission envelope.
- Ultra-compact design.
- 3D performance ideal for 5-axis machines.
- 0.25 ?m 2? repeatability.
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing
routines for workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and
- tool setting routines.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including
- vector measurement.
- Productivity+ Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with
- GUI, allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.