New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
Country of Manufacture: UNITED KINGDOM
Model: MP250 PROBE KIT
Renishaw MP250 Probe Kit New with 1 Year Warranty.
MP250 High Accuracy Probe for Grinding Machines
MP250 is the next generation compact probe. Measuring just 25 mm in diameter and 40 mm in length, MP250 is identical in size to the popular LP2. MP250 uses Rengage & strain gage sensing technology and delivers superior metrology performance.
* Performance specification is for a test velocity of 240 mm/min (9.45 in/min) using a 35 mm stylus. Significantly higher velocity is possible depending on application requirements.
* Trigger force, which is critical in some applications, is the force exerted on the component by the stylus when the probe triggers. The maximum force applied will occur after the trigger point i.e. overtravel. The force value depends on related variables including measuring speed and machine deceleration. RENGAGE equipped probes offer ultra low trigger forces.
* Stylus overtravel force in XY plane occurs 50.0 μm (1968.50 μin) after the trigger point and rises by 0.12 N/mm, 12 gf/mm (0.02 ozf/in) until the machine tool stops (in the high force direction).
* Stylus overtravel force in +Z direction occurs 1.0 μm (39.37 μin) after the trigger point and rises by 0.6 N/mm, 61 gf/mm (0.08 ozf/in) until the machine tool stops.
* These are the factory settings, applicable when used with the HSI-C interface, level 2 default configuration for general usage, using a 50 mm stylus.
Styli Recommendations for Strain Gauge Probes
This is by far the best price you will find for a Renishaw MP250 Probe Kit New with 1 Year Warranty.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer. If what you order is not what you receive you
will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale. Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to
earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs. If you have any
questions feel free to contact us. With 36 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help
with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.