New in Box OMP60 Probe Kit & OMI-2T Twin Channel Receiver with 1 Year Warranty.
Renishaw current retail price on this probe and receiver combination is $5923.00
OMP60 touch probe
OMP60 touch probe with optical transmission suitable for medium to large machining and mill-turn centres.
OMP60 probe is part of a new generation of optical transmission machine probes that are compatible with all Renishaw's optical receivers (both legacy and new generation). It brings the benefits of probing to a wide range of machining centres and mill-turn machines, offering users set-up time reductions of up to 90%, reduced scrap, reduced fixture costs, and improved process control.
Renishaw recommends using OMP60 with the OMI-2, OMI-2T and OMM-2 receivers with modulated transmission, although OMP60 is also compatible with existing OMI and OMM / MI 12 receivers, operating in legacy mode. This means that MP7, MP8, MP9 and MP10 users can upgrade to OMP60 and benefit from its innovative features.
OMP60 features and benefits
- Compact probe, measuring Ã?63 mm x 76 mm long
- 360Âº infra-red transmission with 6 m typical operating range
- Rejection of optical interference when used with OMI-2, OMI-2T or OMM-2
- Simple installation and configuration
- Multiple switch-on/switch-off methods
- Backward compatible with existing Renishaw receivers
- Uses readily-available AA batteries
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for work piece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres:
- EasyProbe - entry-level package for simple work piece set-up
- Inspection - basic set-up and work piece inspection cycles, with automatic update of offsets
- Inspection Plus - an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement
- Productivity + Active Editor Pro - a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing the user to select features directly from an imported CAD model, making the generation of probing cycles even easier.