* * * FACTORY CALIBRATION DATE 12-15-2022 * * *
* * * 1 YEAR WARRANTY * * *
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully
Country of Manufacture: UNITED KINGDOM
Model: XL LASER CALIBRATION SYSTEM
MPN: ADVANCED SYSTEM KIT
Renishaw XL80 XC80 Laser Calibration Linear, Angular Straightness System Complete with Tripod, Carrying Cases and USB Interface.
Renishaw List Price $58,642.00
Improve your business performance with XL-80
Fast, accurate and extremely portable, it is no surprise the XL-80 system is the best selling calibration laser.
Together with advanced software solutions and superior performance, the XL-80 can significantly improve your businesses performance.
Renishaw has been designing, manufacturing and supplying laser systems for over 25 years.
The XL-80 builds on that experience to deliver a real advance in system performance and operational benefits for users.
The size of the XL-80 laser and XC-80 compensator means that a complete linear system can fit into a ‘wheelie-case' and weighs only 12 kg.
Add the tripod, in its own fabric case and you have a truly portable solution to machine metrology.
Both the laser and compensator connect to your PC via USB so there is no separate interface required and no complicated set-up to worry about.
Linear measurement accuracy is an assured ±0.5 ppm thanks to a precision stabilized laser source and accurate environmental compensation.
Readings can be taken at up to 50 kHz, with a maximum linear measurement speed of 4 m/s and a linear resolution of 1 nm, even at maximum speed.
All measurement options (not just linear) are based on interferometric measurements, giving confidence in the accuracy of the data recorded.
The XL-80 is quick and easy to set-up and use, reducing waiting time and increasing available measurement time,
while still retaining the accuracy benefits of a pure interferometry based system.
The XL-80 laser produces an extremely stable laser beam, with a wavelength that is traceable back to national and international standards.
* Laser frequency stability ±0.05 ppm over 1 year and ±0.02 ppm over 1 hour is achieved by dynamic thermal control of the laser tube length to within a few nanometres.
* Linear measurement accuracy ±0.5 ppm over the whole environmental range ie, from 0 ºC - 40 ºC (32 ºF - 104 ºF) and 650 mbar - 1150 mbar. Readings can be taken at up to 50 kHz, with a maximum linear measurement speed of 4 m/s and a linear resolution of 1 nm; even at maximum speed.
* Integrated USB means there is no requirement for a separate laser-to-PC interface.
* LED status lights indicate the laser status and signal strength, providing a convenient alternative to the software's “on-screen” indicators.
* Switchable between standard (40 m) and long (80 m) range modes.
* Analogue I/O port allows for analogue signal output and a trigger signal input.
Warm-up time is less than 6 minutes.
* External, switch mode power supply ensures 90 V - 264 V flexibility in input voltage.
- XL80 Measurement Laser Head (including power and data link cables)
- XC80 Environmental Compensation Unit (including power and data link cables)
- XC Air Temperature Sensor
- XC Material Temperature Sensor
- Renishaw Factory Calibration Certificates Dated 4-21-2022 for XL80 XC80 Air Temp Sensor & Material Temp Sensor
- Linear Optics Kit (includes 2 retro reflectors 1 linear interferometer 2 mounting blocks 3 pillars 1 M8 adapter and 2 bases)
- Angular Optics Kit (includes 1 Angular Beam Splitter 1 Angular Retroreflector)
- Long Range Straightness Kit (includes long range straightness reflector & long range wollaston)
- Short Range Straightness Kit (includes short range straightness reflector & short range wollaston)
- Straightness Accessory Kit (including universal straightness shutter, large straightness retrorefector & straightness base)
- Swivel Mirror
- Fixed Turning Mirror
- LS350 Beam Steerer
- Alignment Targets
- 2 Magnetic Bases New
- Full XL80 Carrying Case
- Tripod Stage
- Tripod Carrying Case
- Laser XL Calibration Software on Disk
- Laser XL & Carto 2.0 Calibration Software on USB
Renishaw XL80 XC80 Laser System 2018 Model is in excellent shape, calibrated 12-15-2022 by Renishaw with 1 Year warranty.
This is a great price for a used Renishaw XL80 Laser Linear & Angular Calibration System.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer with 1 Year Warranty.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. With 36 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.