Renishaw RMP40 Radio Transmission Probe Kit Showroom Display Model with 6 Month Warranty.
Renishaw current retail price on this probe is $5363.00
RMP40 radio transmission probe
For workpiece inspection and job set-up on machining centers and multi-tasking machines.
Smallest frequency hopping radio spindle
The RMP40 is the smallest frequency hopping radio spindle probe in the world. Operating within the globally recognised 2.4 GHz ISM band, the RMP40 is suited for operation on machines of all sizes.
The robust transmission protocol and small body make the RMP40 the ideal choice for multi-tasking applications where the line-of-sight between probe and interface cannot always be maintained.
Features and benefits
- Proven kinematic design.
- Secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS).
- Globally recognised 2.4 GHz waveband – compliant with radio regulations in all major markets.
- Ultra-compact design.
- 1 ?m 2? repeatability.
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for
workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and tool setting routines.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement.
- Productivity+? Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with GUI,
- allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.
Compatible interfaces / transmission units – RMI, RMI-Q.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer. Renishaw RMP40 Radio Transmission Probe Kit Showroom Display Model with 6 Month Warranty.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale. Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. With 36 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.