Fully Tested Used in Box Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-410 Skidless and Skidded Surface Finish Tester Profilometer with 90 Day Warranty.
Full system includes SJ-410 Precision Skidless Drive, Display with Printer, Calibration Standard, 1 Detector, 1 Diamond Stylus Tracers, Power Supply in Custom Foam Lined Carrying Case.
Mitutoyo's new SJ-410 has numerous innovative features combined with high accuracy and a competitive price that makes this instrument the new leader in its class.
- 1" Travel, 4mN Detector
- Large 5.7" color LCD with touch screen improves operability and achieves high visibility.
- It conforms to the roughness standards JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS-B0601-1982, VDA, ISO-1997 and ANSI.
- Blueprint design code can be easily keyed in to set evaluation conditions.
- It corresponds to cissoidal calculations in which one measurement can evaluate two different conditions.
- A simple contour analysis function is also included. (4 types: step, step amount, area and coordinate difference).
- D.A.T. (Digital Adjustment Tilting) function is also included for easy work piece leveling.
- Statistic measurements up to 3 parameters of 300 samples can be performed showing average, standard deviation, max, min, pass rate and histogram.
- Up to ten measurement conditions and the stored data can be called out and displayed and printed out by the built-in thermal printer.
- The total measurement and sectional measurement results can be displayed as well as the evaluation curve, BAC/ADC curve. The display unit supports all three types of Standard, S-Drive and R-Drive units.
- 16 languages can be selected and are switchable.
- A maximum of 5 custom styli can be recorded and calibrated independently.
Mitutoyo SJ-410 Brochure... Click Here
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price of this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and many future sales.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. With 34 plus years of experience with precision measuring products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.