Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully
Country of Manufacture: UNITED KINGDOM
Model: XL LASER CALIBRATION SYSTEM
Renishaw XL80 XC80 Laser Calibration Linear, Angular, Straightness,Squareness System Complete with Tripod, Carrying Cases USB Interface
Improve your business performance with XL-80
Fast, accurate and extremely portable, it is no surprise the XL-80 system is the best selling calibration laser.
Together with advanced software solutions and superior performance, the XL-80 can significantly improve your businesses performance.
Renishaw has been designing, manufacturing and supplying laser systems for over 25 years.
The XL-80 builds on that experience to deliver a real advance in system performance and operational benefits for users.
Portability and ease of use
The size of the XL-80 laser and XC-80 compensator means that a complete linear system can fit into a ‘wheelie-case' and weighs only 12 kg.
Add the tripod, in its own fabric case and you have a truly portable solution to machine metrology.
Both the laser and compensator connect to your PC via USB so there is no separate interface required and no complicated set-up to worry about.
Accuracy and dynamic performance
Linear measurement accuracy is an assured ±0.5 ppm thanks to a precision stabilized laser source and accurate environmental compensation.
Readings can be taken at up to 50 kHz, with a maximum linear measurement speed of 4 m/s and a linear resolution of 1 nm, even at maximum speed.
All measurement options (not just linear) are based on interferometric measurements, giving confidence in the accuracy of the data recorded.
Ease of use
The XL-80 is quick and easy to set-up and use, reducing waiting time and increasing available measurement time,
while still retaining the accuracy benefits of a pure interferometry based system.
XL-80 laser unit
The XL-80 laser produces an extremely stable laser beam, with a wavelength that is traceable back to national and international standards.
Features and benefits
- Laser frequency stability ±0.05 ppm over 1 year and ±0.02 ppm over 1 hour is achieved by dynamic thermal control of the laser tube length to within a few nanometres.
- Linear measurement accuracy ±0.5 ppm over the whole environmental range ie, from 0 ºC - 40 ºC (32 ºF - 104 ºF) and 650 mbar - 1150 mbar. Readings can be taken at up to 50 kHz, with a maximum linear measurement speed of 4 m/s and a linear resolution of 1 nm; even at maximum speed.
- Integrated USB means there is no requirement for a separate laser-to-PC interface.
- LED status lights indicate the laser status and signal strength, providing a convenient alternative to the software's “on-screen” indicators.
- Switchable between standard (40 m) and long (80 m) range modes.
- Analogue I/O port allows for analogue signal output and a trigger signal input.
- Warm-up time is less than 6 minutes.
- External, switch mode power supply ensures 90 V - 264 V flexibility in input voltage.
- Laser XL Software includes modules for linear, angular, rotary axis, flatness, straightness and squareness measurements as well as a dynamic measurement capability.
- XL80 Measurement Laser Head (including power and data link cables) Factory Calibration 11-22-2020
- XC80 Environmental Compensation Unit (including power and data link cables) Factory Calibration 11-29-2020
- XC Air Temperature Sensor Factory Calibration 11-29-2020
- XC Material Temperature Sensor Factory Calibration 11-29-2020
- Linear Optics Kit (includes 2 retro reflectors 1 linear interferometer 2 mounting blocks 3 pillars 1 M8 adapter and 2 bases)
- Angular Optics Kit (includes 1 Angular Beam Splitter 1 Angular Retroreflector)
- Long Range Straightness Kit (Including Long Range Straightness Reflector and Woolaston Long Range)
- Squareness Measurement Optics (Including Optical Square and Bracket)
- Long Range Linear Retroreflector & Periscope
- Fixed Turning Mirror
- Swivel Mirror
- Alignment Targets
- 2 Magnetic Bases New
- Full XL80 Carrying Case
- Tripod with XL80 Mounting Tripod Stage
- Tripod Carrying Case
- Laser XL Software 2.0 (Including Modules for Linear, Angular, Rotary, Flatness, Straightness and Squareness Measurement as Well as Dynamic Measurement Capability)
- CARTO Software Suite 2.0 ( Includes Capture And Explore Providing Data Capture and Analysis)
Renishaw XL80 XC80 Laser System is in excellent shape and was just calibrated by Renishaw with our 1 year warranty.
This is a great price for a used Renishaw XL80 Laser Linear & Angular Calibration System.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. With 35 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help with all of your application needs as well as you're after sales support.