New in Box OMP40-2 Probe Kit with 1 Year Warranty.
Renishaw current retail price on this probe kit is $3984.00
OMP40-2 compact touch probe
The OMP40 probe has been designed specifically to meet the demands of small machining
centres and the growing family of high-speed machines fitted with small HSK and small taper spindles.
OMP40-2 is available with modulated transmission for use with OMI-2, OMI-2T and
OMM-2 receivers, offering increased resistance to light interference.
OMP40-2 features and benefits
- Ultra-compact - only Ø40 mm and 50 mm in length
- Miniaturisation of electronics without compromising performance
- Simplified installation - ideal for retrofit
- Long battery life, minimal downtime, industry-leading economy
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Compatible with the Twin probe system
- Forward and backward compatible to run in both modulated or legacy modes
OMP40 with OMI-2T
OMP40 with OMI-2
OMP40 with OMI
OMP40 with OSI / OMM-2
|Offers a state-of-the-art modulated optical transmission method and the twin probe option.
||Offers a state-of-the-art modulated optical transmission method.
||Ideal for factory fitment by machine tool builders.
Offers a state-of-the-art modulated optical transmission method, enabling up to three probes to be used.
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for work piece set-up and
inspection on CNC machining centres
- EasyProbe - entry-level package for simple work piece set-up
- Inspection - basic set-up and work piece inspection cycles, with automatic update of offsets
- Inspection plus - an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement
- Productivity+? Active Editor Pro - a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing the user to select
- features directly from an imported CAD model, making the generation of probing cycles even easier.
This is a great price for a new OMP40-2 probe kit with 1 Year Warranty.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. With 32 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.