New in Box OMP60 Radio Transmission Probe Kit with Warranty.
Renishaw current retail price on this probe is $3984.00
OMP60 touch prob
OMP60 probe is part of a new generation of optical transmission machine probesthat are compatible with all Renishaw's optical receivers (both legacy and new generation).It brings the benefits of probing to a wide range of machining centres and mill-turn machines,offering users set-up time reductions of up to 90%, reduced scrap, reduced fixture costs, andimproved process control.Renishaw recommends using OMP60 with the OMI-2, OMI-2T and OMM-2 receivers with modulatedtransmission, although OMP60 is also compatible with existing OMI and OMM / MI 12 receivers,operating in legacy mode. This means that MP7, MP8, MP9 and MP10 users can upgrade to OMP60and benefit from its innovative features.
OMP60 features and benefits
- Compact probe, measuring Ø63 mm x 76 mm long
- 360º infra-red transmission with 6 m typical operating range
- Rejection of optical interference when used with OMI-2, OMI-2T or OMM-2
- Simple installation and configuration
- Multiple switch-on/switch-off methods
- Backward compatible with existing Renishaw receivers
- Uses readily-available AA batteries
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for work piece
set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres:
cycles even easier.
- EasyProbe - entry-level package for simple work piece set-up
- Inspection - basic set-up and work piece inspection cycles, with automatic update of offsets
- Inspection plus - an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement
- Productivity+? Active Editor Pro - a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing the user
- to select features directly from an imported CAD model, making the generation of probing
This is a great price for a New in Box OMP60 probe kit with 1 year warranty.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. With 34 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.