NEW Mahr Federal Pocket Surf IV with Manual, Elevation Stand, Calibration Standard, and Battery in Foam Lined Case with Warranty.
Current Retail Price Is $2310.00
| || || |
Portable Surface Roughness Gage.
Statistics Printer MSP 2
| || |
| || || |
| || |
|Mahr Federal Pocket Surf IV Portable Surface Roughness Gage |
|The Pocket sized completely portable, economically priced tool for performing traceable surface roughness measurements. |
- Pocket sized, compact and solidly built.
- Operates in four probe positions:
0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°.
- Easily interchangeable probes.
- Measures four, switch-selectable Parameters:
Ry-Maximum roughness depth(DiN)
Rmax-Max. roughness depth (DiN)
also called Rtm.
- Built in digital output.
- Supplied with general purpose probe. For most surface roughness applications. Has a 90° conical diamond stylus.
Exclusive Swivel Fixture that will allow you to mount the Pocket Surf horizontally or vertically, enhancing the capabilities of both the Pocket Surf and your heightgage or height stand.
Mahr Federal introduces Pocket Surf IV
Providence, Rhode Island – Mahr Federal has introduced an updated version of its Pocket Surf portable surface finish gage. The new Pocket Surf IV offers updated electronics and additional features.
Pocket Surf IV displays measurement results of Ra, Rz, or Rmax and allows for the display of each of these values with only one measurement stroke. Calibration of the new unit uses a single button calibration process that is secure and does not require additional tools.
The device uses the MarConnect universal interface which allows USB, RS-232, or Digimatic output of data. When used with MarCom software, data can be transferred into Microsoft applications.
Other features include:
- Four switchable probe positions – axial (folded), 90°, 180°, or 270°
- Access to inside and outside diameter surfaces
- One-button operation to start measuring
- LCD readout of the measured roughness value, in microinches or micrometers
- Out-of-range high or low and battery-low signals
- Selectable traverse lengths of 1, 3, or 5 cut-offs of 0.8 mm (0.030")
- Operates in any position
- Cast aluminum housing
- Compatible with existing probes, stands, and accessories.
This is a great price for this new in box Pocket Surf IV with Warranty.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price of this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and many future sales.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. With 33 plus years of experience with precision measuring products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.