New In Box With 1 Year Warranty and ISO 17025 Certification Renishaw XR20-W Wireless Rotary Axis Calibrator.
XR20-W rotary axis calibrator overview
XR20-W allows the measurement of rotary axis positional accuracy to
within ±1 arc second.
Totally wireless operation and modular mounting systems ensure suitability
for a wide range of machines.
The XR20-W addresses the need for quick and easy testing on a wide range of machines and axis types.
It does this by keeping all the features that made its RX10 predecessor a success, but adding a much simpler set up and operation.
Features and benefits
The XR20-W is motorized and data capture is synchronised to axis movement, i.e. no operator intervention required during data capture.
High accuracy and repeatability
Measurement accuracy of ±1 arc second. All Renishaw systems are factory calibrated and delivered with traceable certification.
Use of Renishaw laser system
Provides a high integrity, non-contact reference measurement, remote from the axis under test.
The features above have been carried across from RX10, however the totally new design of XR20-W delivers many additional benefits:
- Lithium batteries and Bluetooth® communications give truly wireless operation
- Provides for easier and quicker set up and avoids issues with trailing cables, eliminating the safety hazard these create
Flexible mounting system
- The measurement system is now separate from the mounting system
- This modular approach allows far simpler and quicker set-up and can be configured for a wide variety of rotary tables, lathes and other rotary axes
Compact and light weight
- Handling and fixing on machine can be achieved single handed
- Easy cost effective transportation
- Clearance issues on machine minimized
Off axis capability
- Off axis rotary software* allows use of XR20-W in many machine configurations where it is difficult to mount the system directly on the machines rotary axis pivot point
- Provides a solution for testing many five axis machines
Integrated target and alignment optics
- Factory set alignment of retro-reflectors to XR20-W measurement axis minimises alignment and resulting measurement errors
- A simple optical alignment aid helps minimise measurement errors. Alignment adjustments can even be made via software, providing quicker and safer working for the operator
Extended auto calibration and pre-test cycles
- Pre-measurement calibration cycle compensates for remaining angular alignment errors
- Data sampling during test overrun detects and sets axis direction sense and axis federate
This is a great price for a New In Box With 1 Year Warranty and ISO 17025 Certification Renishaw XR20-W Wireless Rotary Axis Calibrator.
Purchase with confidence from a Paypal verified retailer.
If what you order is not what you receive you will be refunded the full purchase price for this sale.
Metrology Parts would like the opportunity to earn your business for this sale and all of your future Renishaw product needs.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. With 34 plus years of experience with Renishaw products we can help with all of your application needs as well as your after sales support.